The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SINNful introduction (place this before my match please)

Go down

A SINNful introduction (place this before my match please) Empty A SINNful introduction (place this before my match please)

Post  Keith Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

The 'tron lights up on the face of Keith Cordell. The crowd cheers but is mixed with boos as well as they are not sure as to whether The "Nice Guy" is still Nice or if his new "attitude" is still in place.
KC: Hello wrestling fans. I trust that you all have been well since you last saw me.
The crowd cheers thinking that Keith has returned to his old self.
KC: Last season I had a change of heart and I turned my back on all of you. I see now that was not the road I should have traveled.
The crowd explodes, wishing for all the world for Keith to be his regular self again.
KC: I am sorry to all of you, my loyal fans...
The crowd explodes once more, eating up every word Keith says. They are stopped short though, as Keith's face is then blurred and replaced with a face covered in a mask of hatred. The crowd is shocked into silence.
SINN: My name....is SINN... I have...come to....strip you....of everything...you hold dear....

The crowd is silent as the face fades from the 'tron and is replaced with static.

Keith

Back to top Go down