The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After match (08/04)

Go down

After match (08/04) Empty After match (08/04)

Post  A.J White Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Kwame stands up after mis match with sam_power. He takes a deep breath before walking to the turnbuckle to get a microphone.

Kwame: Night Virus, Now do you see how brutal I can be? I Just ran through a man! Yes, he was a tough fight. But who came out on top? Me! See, this is just like what is going to happen to you. You will come into the match confident. You will be all cokcy and sure that you are going to win. But it just takes one move, and three seconds. Then Poof! Kwame Sakoy has found a cure for the Night Virus! Its not that much of a medical marvel. Because everyone knows who will win already! Every show I have been there, making an impact. Where have you been? Hiding in parking lots? Waiting to tase people? Or hit them with brass knuckles?

Kwame picks up sam_powers limp body, and delivers a devestating The Kpinga to him.

Kwame: See that? That is called the Kpinga, or Formerly known as the Watermelon. That has taken many people down, including men such as our General Manager madden! It also includes people like Keith Cordell, Cronic Jay, and even You!

Kwame pulls the multi bladed weapon that was used to tear a dummies head off on Mayhem.

Kwame: This? iIs also called a Kpinga. It is also deadly, which I have shown to the world, last wednsday. And just like My finishing move, nobody will EVER get up from this! Night Virus, you just started a losing war. You are messing with the wrong peron! And just wait, your time will come, and when you are looking up at me, begging for mercy when I am about to excecute The Kpinga, I will show no remorse!

Kwame drops the mic and slides out of the ring, He then walks back, slapping a few hands and dissapears backstage
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down