The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please

2 posters

Go down

How sexy is Arctic Terror

Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_lcap0%Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_lcap33%Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_lcap33%Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please Empty Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please

Post  Arctic Terror Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:10 am

"I Came To Play" by Downstait plays as Arctic Terror comes out to the ring with a mike in his hand all smiles over his recent attack of Bryce Gamble, Arctic Terror gets into the ring
Arctic Terror: You know I recently had an epiphany, this is a wrestling federation.
The crowd boo's Arctic Terror over his lack of an appropriatly mind blowing epiphany
Arctic Terror: Yes your all morons thank you for reminding me. Anyway I had this epiphany right around when I was cheated out of my shot at our so-called GM's World Heavyweight Title. I politely asked for what I deserved, a title match.
Boo's and hissing from the whole stadium surround Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror: And what did I get in return? I ridiculous gauntlet that no sane person could be expected to run, just to get what I've earned through all my hard work. So I decided that their isn't going to be anymore talking to the higher ups, I will simply show them what it is I want. Since Madden has no idea what is good for this federation he clutched that title with all his strength, not allowing anyone to get near him in his hieghtened state of paranoia. And you know what? That's fine with me because their are other titles in this federation that would look just as good around my waist.
I fan throws a glow stick at Arctic Terror and it narrowly misses his face
Arctic Terror: Hey! No touching of the hair or face, this is the only reason the woman come here in the first place and we can't afford to lose that market. Anyway I showed Madden what I wanted the Mayhem Title, more specificlly Bryce Gamble's Mayhem Title. I do love the way that belt sparkles and it would look quite good around my waist, so I sent Bryce and Madden a message by roughing gamble up a little after his match. And what would you know that seemed to catch Madden's attention because tonight it's me versus Bryce for the Mayhem title
The crowd boo's more and more not liking either potential outcome of that match
Arctic Terror: So Bryce Gamble why don't you come out here so you can hand that belt over to who it belongs to.
Arctic Terror sets the mike down and waits for Gamble to appear
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please Empty Re: Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please

Post  Bryce_Gamble Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:04 pm

"This Is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars plays and Bryce Gamble walks out on stage, a grin on his face.
Gamble: You know what, I'm not even mad. I should be, but I'm ok with what happened. You see, Arctic, you just showed everyone what you really are, a coward. I mean, wearing a mask and jumping me from behind after my match, classy move. It's all going to be alright though, because I will show you what happens when you take a gamble that you can't back. And don't worry about your face after this is all said and done, the women still have me to stare at, so consider it an upgrade.
Gamble drops the mic and walks down towards the ring.

Last edited by Bryce_Gamble on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryce_Gamble
Bryce_Gamble

Back to top Go down

Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please Empty Re: Title Match (6-13) Before the match starts please

Post  Arctic Terror Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

(OOC)

You said when you taking a gamble, just a little grammatical error
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce_Gamble Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm

OOC: Good catch. Fixed.
Bryce_Gamble
Bryce_Gamble

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Terror Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 am

(OOC) I guess I was in a AP English class for good reason
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down