The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV)

4 posters

Go down

post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV) Empty post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV)

Post  Keith Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Darin raises his hands in victory as A.J. begins getting up. A.J. extends his hand in a show of respect towards Darin. The crowd begins cheering as Darin takes A.J.'s hand and shakes it.

Bullets: What a great show of respect between these two men.

Jim: I don't like it, it feels like a trap to me.

Bullets: Shutup! Your not even up there you idiot!

A.J. begins walking away but Darin pulls him back in and up on to his shoulders by his hand. He then hits the Darin-driver!

Jim: I knew it!

Bullets: Oh so now your psychic?

Jim: I'll disregard that in light of that huge Darin-driver!

It appears the back of A.J.'s head is now covered in oozing red blood. Darin gets up to one knee and looks at A.J.'s lifeless body, then signals to the entrance and out comes Rex!

Jim: What the hell! What is he doing out here?

Bullets: I don't know, but I think someone is really going to get hurt here.

Rex slides into the ring as Darin picks up A.J. and whips him toward Rex. Rex catches him and quickly DDTs him straight down to the mat, busting A.J. open on his forehead. Darin slides out of the ring and searches underneath it for a weapon.

Bullets: No, this too much already. Please just go all ready!

Darin appears to have found what he wants in a WEEDEATER! The crowd screams together as he revs it up and orders Rex to pick up A.J. He then sticks the weedeater to A.J.'s chest for a full second letting his screams resonate throughout the building. As Rex drops A.J. Darin orders him to get something from beneath the ring. While he is getting it Darin continues to press the weedeater against A.J.'s skin as he continuses to scream. The camera cuts to Rex as he pulls out a machete from beneath the ring, but carelessly throws it over his shoulder.

Jim: What the hell could be worse than a MACHETE!!!??

Bullets: A gun?

The camera goes back to Rex as he pulls out what he was looking for. A Chair not just wrapped in barbed-wire, but completely incased in it. Rex slowly climbs into the ring while Darin turns the Weedeater off. Rex then hands the dangerous weapon over to Darin. He then begins beating A.J. over the back with the barbed-wire incased chair until it is crisscrossed with deep cuts and oozing blood. Darin then grabs a mic while still holding the Chair.

Darin: It appears you are no more A.J. As I have said in the past, no one can stop the coming of the next generation. And with me at the helm it is here!

He points to Rex as Rex bows. They both then leave the ring while ringside doctors and nurses are finally able to check on A.J. to make sure he is still alive. The camera cuts to Darin as he begins beating his face with the barbed-wire incased chair until his face is covered in blood. He and Rex then leave the arena while the audience is still shocked at The Messiah's brutality.

Last edited by Darin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Keith

Back to top Go down

post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV) Empty Re: post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV)

Post  Keith Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm

afro

Keith

Back to top Go down

post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV) Empty Re: post-match attack (after my and A.J.'s match at the PPV)

Post  TheAngel Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm

what if you don't win?

TheAngel
Admin

https://thewrestlingclinic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:55 pm

HOLY SHIT!! A WEADEATER!!! A MACHETE!! A CHAIR WRAPPED IN BARBWIRE!! im gonna take this and say i was legely dead for an hour.
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

I can change it to where Rex comes in during the match and attack resumes, that way, the feud for next season is still hot

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

I think the commentators should also be more surprised about Rex coming. They would know that he signed with the company, but I'm sure they wouldn't be expecting something like this. I'm glad that I'll be having a slightly different than usual debut.

Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down