The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cykill Fumes Openly

Go down

Cykill Fumes Openly Empty Cykill Fumes Openly

Post  Cykill Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 am

The scene opens up with Rhonda standing against the wall as Cykill tears apart his locker room. Cykill is tossing chairs and tables all over the room. Turning to the lockers, Cykill slams his fist into the locker with a noticeable crack and blood pouring from his hand as he lets out a howling scream
Rhonda: Oh My God!!! Are you alright???
Cykill tries to compose himself before he speaks, but the pain in his hand is excruciating. He takes a few deep breathes before he says anything
Cykill: All of this is due to my dear brother Madden. If that ass didn't lay down against that scumbag whiner Nightmare, I wouldn't be in this mess now. All he had to do was knock out Nightmare and that would have been that, BUT NO, He goes and puts me up against that wannabe wrestler in a title fight tonight.
Cykill tries shaking out the pain in his hand to no avail. The blood pouring from his knuckles in a river. On a closer look, the bone is sticking out of the top of his hand where the blood is originating from
Cykill: Just frigging beautiful. I think it's broken. Before we go any further with this, YES, I'm fighting Nightmare tonight, injured or not. So if you don't mind, I have to get some medical help
Rhonda lowers the mic as she looks on at the bone and blood and the camera catches a tear forming on her cheek as Cykill walks past. Instinctively, she runs to the door to open it for Cykill as the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down