The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cykill Angered 10/13

Go down

Cykill Angered 10/13 Empty Cykill Angered 10/13

Post  Cykill Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 am

Rhonda is in the locker room where Cykill is pacing furiously, hatred on his face
Rhonda: Cykill, you look noticeably angrier than you were in the beginning of the show. What brought on this sudden change in attitude?
Cykill: After you were chased out of the office, my brother in his infinite wisdom decided that we were going to take the bull by the horns and put an end to the Nightmare and Bounty Hunters whining. So he scheduled us to fight in singles matches tonight against them. As if that wasn't bad enough, but Madden also added that if he should lose against The Nightmare, I Have to fight him Sunday for the title.
Rhonda: Why does that bother you? Last season you owned the Nightmare at every turn. The history between you isn't quite that extensive, but he is persistent.
Cykill: I just don't agree that if Madden loses to him, I have to give him a title fight. He just hasn't proven to me this season that he even deserves it.
Rhonda: Well, Good Luck in your fight with the Bounty Hunter tonight Cykill
Cykill walks out of frame as the camera goes black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down