The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cykill must read

2 posters

Go down

cykill must read Empty cykill must read

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 am

hey i have an idea about the talk show as TBH and THE NIGHTMARE have a match on Wednesday night and they become a tag team and I have talk show at main show...

I will call TBH for interview and when I call his name biker boys attack him at back stag and you three come out showing yourself having a grin on your face.

if u like the idea then do msg me...
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

cykill must read Empty Re: cykill must read

Post  Cykill Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 am

My brother and I have discussed this and we think it will work better if instead of you 2 fighting on the wed show, we just leave it as a promo for sundays show to build up to the tag fights. This way, if you have your segment ready for your talk show, we can do that before your fight that night and leave it as a main event fight. So in sum up: Your rp's will be starting on weds. show and your talk show and fight will be on sundays show. How does that work? This will give you a few days to tweak your interview/talk show. Send your URL address for the talk show to BG Pikanto and see if he can work it for you.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 am

ok i agree with u but i have no one for interview on sunday can u help me out with it?
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 am

Well, since you can't contact Bounty Hunter for that interview, why not go to the new guy in the fed Crusader. You said you wanted to start at the bottom, well, he's there. This way you both get some rp experience. PM him and mention that I sent you. Have your questions ready
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

ok i have sent him a msg lets c nw..
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content