The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cykill Comments 9/29

Go down

Cykill Comments 9/29 Empty Cykill Comments 9/29

Post  Cykill Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 am

Rhonda is in the locker room where Cykill is having a beer with his buddy Schizio.
Rhonda: Cykill!! What are your thoughts on Chronic Jay and his stealing of the Mayhem Title?
Cykill and Schizio look at each other and chuckle to themselves before facing the camera and speaking
Cykill: Three words. DEAD MAN WALKING!!! Anybody stupid enough to cross the Brotherhood has a death wish. My brother, Madden, is nobody to trifle with. In the early days when I had to hunt him down for my then current club the Hells Angel's, we had our share of bloodshed. That was because I had no idea he was my brother. We found the happy medium and have taken the wrestling world by storm. Since that time, we have done what it takes to be the greatest wrestlers in the federation. That includes taking out the trash and making this federation what it is today. For a chump like Chronic Jay to come in and steal something and then try and dictate how this will all go down is just suicidal on his part.
Rhonda: What about your brother firing all the security and bringing in Club members as his new security force?
Cykill: It's funny you mention that. It wasn't his idea, it was mine. I told him that the best security is somebody we can trust to do whats right by the club and not the federation. What Chronic Jay has failed to observe is that these brothers are trained military men and loyal to the Brotherhood. They all have a specialty which they bring to the table which we can utilize to our greatest effect. Chronic hasn't a snowballs chance in Hell of hiding and then playing games. These men get there hands on him, they are instructed to do two things. Beat the living hell out of him and then bring him to my brothers office alive. So, whatever Chronic thinks is of little consequence.
Cykill turns to Schizio and they clink cans
Rhonda: Thank you Cykill on this most informative and disturbing information
Rhonda has a scared look on her face as the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down