The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare's worst nightmare

Go down

Nightmare's worst nightmare Empty Nightmare's worst nightmare

Post  Djorkaeff Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:59 pm

The titantron lights up and the very popular and beloved music starts playing which can mean only one thing Djorkaeff is coming to the ring.The crowd gets really psyched and starts screaming like mad.Djorkaeff makes an appeacence and the crowd gets even crazier.Dj gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Dj:Ok ok let's settle down...

The crowd gets even louder.After about 1 minute the crowd steadily settles down.

Dj:Thank you.Now i am supposed to talk about my opponent but what is it there to be said...i think you all saw what happend earlier tonight. Crazy stuff it's all i can say.But seriously this guy ,Nightmare, all his blood talk and generaly darkish character is a bit weird for me let's hope he can atleast put up a decent fight.So Nightmare come here and let me show you what dreamland looks like.

And the fans get crazy yet again.

Ps:i suppose keith is going to "take me out" so if you guys want to at the end of this match write something like The titantron starts playing Keith's music + video but keith doesn't show up so step by step we lead to that event whenever it happens.
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down