The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1

2 posters

Go down

THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1 Empty THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:18 pm

THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1 Roomgr14

The nightmare standing in middle of the ring and going to do the opening ceremony of brand new talk show of his THE GRAVETARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE..
THE NIGHTMARE : Welcome back my friends.
CROWD CHEERING THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE : It was a long break, and your NIGHTMARE is back hosting the new guest show “THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE.”
CROWD ROARS.
THE NIGHTMARE : Some of you may be thinking that talk show will contain same old boring topics and people will get a toilet break when the talk show will be going on, but I assure you that you will not feel to miss a single moment of the show.
THE NIGHTMARE : Now the question you will put ok fine I have the talk show but what now, you may be thinking that will I call someone out or I will continue the talk on my talk show, I would love to solve this puzzle from your mind right now.
THE NIGHTMARE : Well, my 1st guest for the talk show will be one of the newest member of TWC world please welcome crusader.
Crusader makes his way to ring
THE NIGHTMARE : So, how are you feeling after getting your debut in TWC?
Crusader : I'm feeling fighting fit to take on any opponents, Even.... you?
THE NIGHTMARE : You made me laugh on this Crusader, I have heard your fans talking that Crusader was since age of 6 training the arts of sword fighting. After many years he became a expert in sword fighting, he became worlds best. Now he was that he wanted even more. So he made his debut in TWG! With only one goal, to become the best of the best. He wont spare any opponent. He choose for TWG because it was a other way to seriously hurt his opponents and not killing them instead of sword fighting. Don’t tell me that you were kind of samurai or something. If you were a sword fighter why did you joined wrestling its far more different from sword fighting I believe. You will get more pain here when you will be trashed if some day you face a opponent like me.
*Crusader laughs loudly*
Crusader : Do you really believe that it hurts more to get slammed on the ground and punched till you bleed hurts more then actually get a sword in your body? your limbs half chopped off? You can hurt me like you want, I wont give up.... EVER. After this I will be an ultimate samurai!
THE NIGHTMARE : So, Crusader you believe that wrestling is less pain full then sword fighting in sword fighting you end it once but in wrestling you feel the same pain at every second of the match.
Crusader : Yes, that’s right. I just love the thought that focus on submission makes me able to give the pain to my opponents not only in the match, they will feel it after the match and that’s what makes wrestling so interesting for me.
THE NIGHTMARE : Crusader I believe you are over confident about wrestling for me you are a 3rd grade wrestler till you don’t prove that you have what it takes to be a superstar.
Crusader : Then I'll do everything what it takes to prove that I am a mighty superstar. Once I am started there is nobody that can stop me! Give me the opponents you want me to face of in the ring. I'll make sure they will leave that ring with medics around him. I'll stand my ground and fight! I will earn the respect that belongs to me.
THE NIGHTMARE : Woooo, relax boy we are just here to discuss I am not GM of this organization who will distribute matches. So, for now you have to calm down. Anyways boy if GM ask you tonight to choose opponent for your first match whom
will you choose?

Crusader : I would choose The Irresistible Force. A tough opponent for me to prove myself to the other wrestlers and crowd. Of course you are not the GM but I hope this just gets to the ears of the GM so he will give me my match I want.
THE NIGHTMARE : You look confident Crusader. I can only wish you good luck for your career here in TWC if you could survive.
Crusader : I will survive every challenge Nightmare, thanx for interview.
Crusader and THE NIGHTMARE shakes hand and Crusader leaves the ring.
THE NIGHTMARE : This, was our newest member Crusader and this is your host for evening see you guys next week on the same show “ THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE.”
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1 Empty Re: THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 pm

the pic of the show is with BG Pikanto

plz ask him or i have also posted the link to image be4 as i cant post it i am nt mod.,
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1 Empty Re: THE GRAVEYARD TALK WITH THE NIGHTMARE SHOW 1

Post  Cykill Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 am

Nice job, only a few tweaks and it will be perfect. The next show will be in the 3rd weeks show. Time to find your next interview and do your thing
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 pm

i will prefer TBH this time and biker boys interrupting the show will it b fine?
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 am

It's an idea, but make sure you get the Hunters comments first before we do the interruption. We can work out those details later
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm

i will do it 1ce TBH replies me
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down