The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NIGHTMARE interview EDITED for 10/03/10

Go down

THE NIGHTMARE interview EDITED for 10/03/10 Empty THE NIGHTMARE interview EDITED for 10/03/10

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Rhonda : Hello, TWC we are standing in front of THE NIGHTMARE's locker room and he could come out any moment.
The doors opens and THE NIGHTMARE moves out of the room.
Rhonda : NIGHTMARE, can I steal your couple of minutes.
THE NIGHTMARE shakes his head in positive manner.
Rhonda : NIGHTMARE, first of all congratulation on success of your talk show's 1st interview.
THE NIGHTMARE smiles.
THE NIGHTMARE : Thank you Rhonda.
Rhonda : There been news coming out that you are The Bounty Hunter will team up together against the biker boys.
THE NIGHTMARE : Well, last Sunday we had a match and he lost the match and 50% of chances to be at my side.
Rhonda : What you mean by that NIGHTMARE.
THE NIGHTMARE : Rhonda, as you know that I beat him last week I do not think that he have that the potential to take out Biker Boys but still he is confident and I have made my mind to give him one more chance as he will team up with me to take out madden and cykill If he will be holding my back today then I may think of continuing our tag team if not he will loss it all.
Rhonda : NIGHTMARE, news are also coming that you are looking for a tittle shot again.
THE NIGHTMARE : what you mean by again Rhonda I never had a tittle shot.
Rhonda : You had a chance to get tittle shot last season when Cykill challenged you for the slot of the number one contender match against Madden.
THE NIGHTMARE : Rhonda, that was my first season in TWC I was not known to people and now I have studied the biker boys carefully and I know all the strategies and all the games they play in and out of the ring. I know that our current TWC champion stands nowhere in front of me.
Rhonda : Thank you NIGHTMARE for taking out your precious time.
The camera fades to black

Last edited by THE NIGHTMARE on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in plans :D)
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down