The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A talk with Madden

2 posters

Go down

A talk with Madden Empty A talk with Madden

Post  Keith Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:01 pm

The 'tron lights up and a camera man is following close behind a man wearing a title around his waist. A chorus of both cheers and jeers arise from the crowd as they realize that the man is none other than Keith Cordell. He stops at the door leading to Madden's office and turns to speak to Rhonda, who has appeared out of nowhere.
Keith: Follow me into the room, I want you all to see me get my just desserts for nabbing this.
Keith holds up the mayhem title to the camera then turns towards the door and silently acknowledges the security at the door. They silently open the door and Keith strides slowly into the office.
Keith: Hello Madden.
Keith stares silently at the seated Madden and awaits his response.
Madden: I gather you know why you were summoned?
Keith: Yes Sir! You want this title back.
Madden: Yes I do.
Keith hands over the Mayhem Title to Madden with a worried look on his face. Madden folds the title flaps and rests it on his desk as he looks at Keith and smiles. Madden reaches down beside his desk and Keith has a concerned look on his face now till he see's Madden produce a briefcase and lays it down on the desk.
Madden: Before I open this case, I want to ask you if you really want this title?
Keith considers this proposition before answering
Keith: Yes I would!!!
Madden: Hold on there kid.. I didn't mean to just give it to you. I meant do you want to earn this title and represent the Wrestling Clinic as the Mayhem title holder? Because this title has caused a lot of headaches lately and the best way to get rid of the problem is to open a tournament on Wednesdays show for the title. Now how does that sound to be a legit title holder by earning it?
Keith: I like it.
Madden: GOOD!!! Then I'll add your name to the list I have for competitors. I will be picking names at random to face off for this title, so you better have your A Game ready.
Keith let's loose a smile that let's Madden know he likes the idea to show off his new attitude and skills
Madden: OH!!! And before I forget, here is the bounty for bringing in the title. 20,000 Fantearuos just for you.
Madden hands Keith the briefcase and shakes his hand in thanks for the title belts return. After Keith has shaken hands, he turns and walks to the door as the camera fades too black

Last edited by Cykill on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changes,changes,changes)

Keith

Back to top Go down

A talk with Madden Empty Re: A talk with Madden

Post  Cykill Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 am

For starters, why would you get tazed??? Second, my security will be at the door and you won't be kicking in the door. All I ask is that you return the belt and if you do, you'll get the bounty money. If you don't return the belt, then you might get tazed and a whole lot more.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:37 pm

I guess I would get tazed for knocking down your door and your security would be on the inside having a meeting or something...I'll change my role-play up a bit so that it works better.

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down