The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GRAVEYARD TALK with madden...

Go down

THE GRAVEYARD TALK with madden... Empty THE GRAVEYARD TALK with madden...

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Lights went off and there is a weird silence in arena. Suddenly music of THE NIGHTMARE plays and there is freezing chill and smoke of graveyard THE NIGHTMARE makes his way to the ring cutting the smoke. The ring have three caskets two of them are with cross sign on them. The carpet is black and there are two seats in the ring and one casket is used as table.
THE NIGHTMARE takes the seat.
THE NIGHTMARE : Good evening TWC.
Crowd Cheeeeersss….
THE NIGHTMARE : Missed the pain from which I and The Bounty Hunter passed last week to the Biker Boys?
Crowd Cheeerrssss again….
THE NIGHTMARE : Well, that was just a trailer of the destruction of the Biker Boys. Me and TBH stood tall and left behind couple of injured biker boys in which one is TWC champion Cykill and other was the GM of TWC Madden.
The Crowd interprets NIGHTMARE again cheering...
THE NIGHTMARE : Believe me guys I loved to make them bleed that day and I will love to do it again. Lets leave the bleeding for some other time because guest of today’s night GRAVEYARD TALK is none other then the injured Madden.
Madden's music play and crowd is in shock and silence.
Madden enters the ring.
THE NIGHTMARE : Welcome Madden how are you feeling after last weeks suffering?
Madden's face lights up with a broad smile
Madden: Just fine. How is your ego after finally winning a match?
THE NIGHTMARE : Madden to make you clear over here its not my ego its my confidence of Destroying Biker boys. And also winning the TWC championship.
Madden: First off you better get this straight, we're called the Biker Brothers, not the Biker Boys. It was a sorry sight that who your calling Boys, ripped you a new orifice in the first season. Secondly, what you equate as confidence is nothing more than over confidence. If you've learned anything, we don't care about second rate losses to two second rate wrestlers. As for championship, you have to earn them and one tag-team win doesn't earn you a title fight with the world champion. Tag team maybe, not the world champion.
THE NIGHTMARE : Ohhh, you made me laugh Madden. You know what let it be The Biker Boys or be Biker Boys name doesn't matters here the thing matters is the destruction of Biker gang by a supreme power which are lot above then the Bikers which hunt downs the biker in their every dream as a Nightmare, and Madden you know something I believe sorry for correction I know that I can beat Cykill and even you any time anywhere and the thing about earning the match let me make it clear I am ready to face any challenge anywhere anytime I don't care whose ass I have to kick let it be you let it be some other trash from Bikers I will do it.
Madden: All Righty Now!!! Since you don't have any competent questions for me, other than your inane droning about supposed superiority as a contender, this interview is over !
As madden begins to rise from his seat, the nightmare rises also and leans over the coffin to get nose to nose with madden. Demanding a title shot with Cykill. Not liking to be told what to do, madden grabs the nightmare by the back of the head and slams nightmare, face first into the coffin table between them, sending the nightmare, bouncing backwards onto the mat in a daze. As nightmare tries clearing the cobwebs from his head, madden raps on the coffin three times. The lid swings open violently and out comes somebody looking just like the nightmare. The only difference is this person has a large chain wrapped around his fist. The nightmare, finally able to clear his head, looks up and see's himself. The assailant steps out of the coffin and with a powerful diving fist drop, hit the nightmare across the forehead with the chained hand, busting the nightmare wide open and knocking nightmare back into a bloody daze. The assailant stands up, grabbing at his neck, peels off a latex mask revealing himself to be Cykill. Madden grabs a microphone and stands over nightmare's prone body.
Madden: you'll kick anybody's ass. Wish Granted!!! but you better wait and see who's ass that is.
Madden drops the mic on nightmare's chest and leaves the ring with Cykill. Once they reach the top of the ramp, Madden asks for another microphone and turns towards Nightmare and then says
Madden: Hey Nightmare!!! Don't go anywhere. Tonight in the main event your facing the number one man in the fed with 0 losses, Djorkaeff
Madden and Cykill turn towards the curtains and leave the arena laughing wildly, as Nightmare stares on in utter frustration
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down