The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new guy! (edited)

2 posters

Go down

The new guy! (edited) Empty The new guy! (edited)

Post  Djorkaeff Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 pm

After the "dust" sets after the previous match everybody gets on their feet cause they know who is about to make an appearance.The titantron starts playing Djorkaeffs music and Dj makes an appearance.The crowd goes wild.
Dj:T.W.C. season premiere toniiighttt!!!The crowd gets crazy. Soo a new start today new faces in the roster new challengers ahead...
The music of Kekaw interupts Djs speach.Kekaw gets in the ring grabs a mic and gets right in Djs face.
Kekaw:You know...
BAMM Kekaw smacks Dj in the face with the mic.Dj is on the ground holding his head and Kekaw starts pounding and kicking Dj from left to right relentlessly and the match hasn't even started.The referee backs off Kekaw from Djorkaeff and sends him in the opposite corner and ckecks Djs condition...Dj struggles to stand up and says to the ref that he can fight.
The ref rings the bell and here we go....

PS:Sorry Kekaw i don't know if u wanted to be the bad guy but that's what came on top of my head,if u have any suggestions or anything just tell me we still have a couple days ahead of us. I will prollly log in again in 5-6 hours or tomorrow.
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down

The new guy! (edited) Empty Re: The new guy! (edited)

Post  Cykill Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:42 am

Wouldn't it have been better if you hit him, instead of him hitting you? Your the long standing competitor here, he is the new comer. That would have made more sense
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Djorkaeff Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Cykill wrote:Wouldn't it have been better if you hit him, instead of him hitting you? Your the long standing competitor here, he is the new comer. That would have made more sense

well since he has higher WS than me i think he will prolly beat me therefor i thought he should make an "impact" by being the tough guy.+ my char isn't the type that just beats anyone without any reason , i am a good guy
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 am

True on you being the good guy,but since he hasn't responded, you are making a statement. You were the top dog on the fed and your not going to lie down for him type action. Besides, just because he's higher score doesn't mean he'll win. It's abilities that count, not scores
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Djorkaeff Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 am

i just think that it will be a good way to start a feud with him since we will (polly) be paired up all the time.this time it's just the "suprise" caughting me off guard type of thing there won't be a second time Smile
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down