The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam_power vs BG Pikanto on 11/7 show

Go down

Sam_power vs BG Pikanto on 11/7 show Empty Sam_power vs BG Pikanto on 11/7 show

Post  BG Pikanto Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 am

After the first match :

Big Jim : That was a good match Malone, I hope that the entire show will be great

Malone : Yes Big Jim yes ... but tonight you say that we will have a match between Sam_power and BG Pikanto. And i think that will be THE GREAT MATCH OF THE NIGHT !! Sam_power is a really good wrestler with speed, strengh but BG Pikanto is a tough man ... He kows what to do to hurt his opponent. And last but not least, he's allready our 24/7 Champion !!

Big Jim : Wait Malone, Rhonda contact me to say that we have an interview with BG Pikanto right now

The tron turn on and we can see the backstage ...

Rhonda stay up with BG Pikanto, his belt on his right hand

Rhonda : Mr Pikanto, tonight you have a match against Sam_Power, what do you thing about him ?

BG Pikanto : Hi Rhonda and thank you for the interview, as you know i am the 24/7 Champion sinds 3 seasons and now i search a good challenger ... And Sam_power will have a chance tonight to prove that he's good ... No great, because the fans here needs a great champion. So Sam_power, tonight you will face me not only for a simple match but if you beat me, i will demand to the GM a title match between us.

Rhonda : And you thing that Sam_power as really a chance against you ?

Bg Pikanto : We will see that tonight Rhonda but now, I must go, I need to focus

Rhonda : Thank you Mr Pikanto and good luck for tonight

The tron turn off

Malone : WOAW, big Jim, i saw you that it will be THE match tonight but after this interview, I am sure that this match will be explosive !! A chance for a title match !! Great !!

Big Jim : Yes indeed, that's great but now we have a second match so let's get ready to rumble
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down