The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title

3 posters

Go down

BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title Empty BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title

Post  BG Pikanto Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Rhonda comes to the locker room to have an interview with "CHRONIC JAY"
Rhonda : "Chronic, this is the last match of the season and this is a match for the TWC 24/7 Title against BG Pikanto. Do you have something to say to BG ?
Chronic Jay: " Yes Rhonda, I have a message for him, THIS TITLE IS FOR ME. It's clear no ? He's new in this federation and after some matchs, he wants a title shot ... He's probably crazy, I will be the champ"
Suddently, BG appears in the locker room
BG Pikanto: "CHRONIC CHRONIC CHRONIC ... I hear you ... It's right ... I am a new wrestler in this federation but you know my stats ... And tonight, i will be the new TWC 24/7 champion ... I know it and ... YOU KNOW IT !! I am stronger than YOU and tonight, all my fans will see that"
There's some electricity in the air, The two wrestlers are head again head ... Eye to eye
Rhonda: "Excuse me ..."

The 2 wrestler are alone, there's nothing around these two, The mind war hass begun
Rhonda interrupt the two men
Rhonda: "I SAY EXCUSE ME, I have some question, please ..."
But no answer, After a moment, BG walks away, a smile on his face
BG Pikanto: "You can dream of the TWC 24/7 Title Chronic ... because tonight, your dream will be a nightmare and at the end of our match, you will be on the mat and I will stand on you with the title and you never see it again ..."
BG Pikanto leaves the locker room

Last edited by Cykill on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : re-edited)
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title Empty Re: BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title

Post  BG Pikanto Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Is it good ?
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title Empty Re: BG Pikanto vs Chronic jay 24/7 title

Post  Chronic Jay Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Has my approval.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  BG Pikanto Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am

Thx Chronic Wink
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 am

MAJOR PROBLEM GUYS!!! Since Rex is above the limit for the title which he was champion, this is just a title fight to see who gets it. Chronic Jay is not the champion. So this whole rp needs rework. Besides BG, it's for the TWC 24/7 Title, not TWC Champion
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  BG Pikanto Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 am

Is it better Cykill ?
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down