The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NIGHT HUNTERS.

Go down

THE NIGHT HUNTERS. Empty THE NIGHT HUNTERS.

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:03 pm

A unknown music plays in arena it sounds like mix of two music one part is taken from THE NIGHTMARE and other from The Bounty Hunter. Its new tag team of THE NIGHTMARE and TBH. Both makes their way to ring.
THE NIGHTMARE : Good evening TWC Wednesday Night Mayhem.
The crowd cheers for both wrestlers.
THE NIGHTMARE : Last Sunday was the worst night of Biker Boys in their wrestling career. They faced defeat by the hands of me and my tag team partner TBH.
The crowd cheers again.
THE NIGHTMARE : I feel so sorry for Cykill, that i broke his little heart which felt that he can beat us. We proved the Biker Boys that you cant stand in front of us. So why don't you bunch of cowards Back Down from my way to the TWC championship. Cykill lets face it you don't deserve that gold. So why don't you give that to the person who deserves it without any blood and pain or that person will take it from you using other way. Cykill I call you out right here right now.
"Painkiller" by Judas Priest begins playing over the PA as Cykill steps out from behind the curtain. Chants of "ODIN" can be heard throughout the arena. Mic in hand, Cykill strokes the title over his shoulder with the other hand before speaking
Cykill: I think you ladies should take those thongs lodged in your cracks and stuff them in your ears so you can floss your brains muttonheads!!!
The crowd roars with laughter at hearing this
Cykill: I'm sure that this audience can verify that us Biker BROTHERS are far from cowards there Wet Dream
This time, the crowd roars even louder with laughter as fingers are pointed at The Nightmare's embarrassing new nickname. Suddenly Wet Dream can be heard being chanted in the audience
Cykill: In what Universe do you think we are cowards in that blackhole of a mind of yours Wet Dream. Every step of the way in your uphill fight for some sort of recognition you call us cowards. From where I'm standing, a coward is somebody who's afraid to take up any challenge. And by our standards, we have stepped up and gone head to head with every challenge that has come before us. Even you two jamokes!! Just because you win one tag team fight you have the audacity to even think that your worthy of a title shot at the World Title. Not in your wildest Wet Dream there cupcake!!!
Cykill starts laughing loudly as the crowd joins in with chants of Wet Dream
Cykill: As you can hear, I think the audience even agrees. Your nothing more than a wet dream in denial. Until you have the cajones to face me one on one for a shot at this title, your one time win at a tag team match doesn't qualify as a valid title shot. So hike up your skirts ladies and try again. Neither of you are deserving of a title shot.
Cykill drops the mic on the ramp and then raising his arms, he directs the audience in a round of WET DREAM, WET DREAM, WET DREAM, before turning around and walking out of the curtains again, leaving The Nightmare and The Bounty Hunter standing in the ring in embarrassment.
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down