The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Virus Promo

Go down

Night Virus Promo Empty Night Virus Promo

Post  Night Virus Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

The camras zoom in to see Night Virus standing in his locker room with 3 picture's covered by sheets.
Night Virus: Yes once again it is me Your true face of terror and yes once again i have pictures.
The fans are booing and yelling what are the pictures. Night uncovers one to show gazdust.
Night: As you all see this is a picture of Gazdust aka the first to fall to the new and improved me.
Night Virus pulls out a match and lights the picture on fire. Night Now uncovers another picture this time of Night Wolf
Night: as you all see this is a picture of Night Wolf aka the second to fall to the new me.
Night pulls out another match and lights it on fire while the fans are all chanting you suck. Night now uncovers a mirror and the fans are looking in shock and wondering why there is a mirror.
Night: Now I know all of you are wondering what this is for well fans this dont concern you. Everyone in TWC look at this mirror because you are next to fall to the new me and trust me you will Thanks to my move Night Fall.
Night pulls out a one last match and catch the mirror on fire laughing. The titantron turns off with Night Virus still laughing and a huge fire is burning in his locker room
Night Virus
Night Virus

Back to top Go down