The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Cometh to The Show 9/29

Go down

Hell Cometh to The Show 9/29 Empty Hell Cometh to The Show 9/29

Post  Cykill Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 am

"Between the Hammer and the Anvil" by Judas Priest plays over the PA System. Madden walks out onto the ramp with microphone in hand, followed by Cykill and Schizio, the other members of the Biker Brothers who take stances behind Madden. Madden put's the mic to his mouth as the crowd gets noisier, then drops the mic for the crowd to settle down. Chants of "ODIN" reverberate loudly thru the arena. Madden raises the mic again
Madden: OK, Settle Down!!!
The crowd begins settling down before madden begins again
Madden: Let me clear up a few misconceptions that you might have heard earlier from that Punk, Chronic Jay. First off, He said that the cabinet in which the Mayhem title was kept was open. Let me clear that up right now, he punched out the lock on the cabinet to open it and search. I never leave anything unlocked. I don't trust anybody accept those closest to me, namely my Brothers. Secondly, My door lock was picked and the marks are still visible from the sloppy job he did.
Madden takes a moment before he begins again
Madden: NOW, I can just fire this ass outright and be done with him, but I have certain plans which will bring me some satisfaction.
Madden lowers the microphone again as he and Cykill and Schizio look at each other and begin laughing too themselves.. Madden turns to the crowd again and says
Madden: ARE YOU LISTENING CHRONIC JAY!!! I don't owe you a damned thing and I sure as Hell am not going to let you in on my plans for that title belt. But I do want that Belt back and Cykill gave me the idea which will get it back. SO... To all the members in the back. I have an offer that I'm sure none of you can refuse
Madden takes a moment for the crowd to wonder what that all means. Just then, the curtains at the sides of the stage both part and an army of motorcycles make there way down to ring side and begin circling the ring, 19 in all. The last biker,20, out of the curtains rides to the ramp with a briefcase. Cykill walks down the ramp and takes the briefcase from the Biker and walks back up the ramp to madden. Cykill turns the case around so Madden can open it and then Cykill turns back to the cameras
Madden: To all the guys in the back in the federation. There is 20,000 fanteuros in this case to the man who brings me that belt and/or the head of the thief, Chronic Jay!!!
The crowd erupts into pandemonium at this news
Madden: I'm sure that there's more than a few of you guys who can really use this money. So, if anybody in the back want to become takers on this deal, I want you to see me in the office and put your names down on the list. This Bounty is open to all.
The crowd is in a total uproar over this news at the possibilities involved. Chants of "ODIN" seem to stream from every corner of the arena. Madden takes a moment to drink in this adulation before he raises the mic to his face again
Madden: NOW, Since it seems I have a totally inadequate security force here who can't seem to get anything right. As of right now, all security are FIRED!!! These men that are circling the ring will be my new security force. Each and every one of them I know I can trust to get the job done. You all know who I want most, so make sure that he doesn't make anymore transgressions against us.
As the crowd chants and yells, the bikers around the ring all start there engines in unison, drowning out the noise from the crowd as Madden, Cykill and Schizio laugh wildly as they make there way out of the arena and the Bikers begin circling the ring again before heading out of the curtains at the sides of the ramp and the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down