The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BG SHOW

2 posters

Go down

The BG SHOW  Empty The BG SHOW

Post  BG Pikanto Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am

AFTER: Sam_power vs Justn 2.0

The show starts, but a cam is on the backstage ...

We see Bg Pikanto, he seems really angry ... He shoot on everything in the backstage ... Suddently, he watch that the cam record ... He takes a chair and throw it on the cam ...

AFTER : Antary vs Jack Ammo

Bg Pikanto runs to the ring, a chair in the hands ... He shoots the two wrestlers ... Sam_power and Justin 2.0 are on the mat.
He throw the chair on the ring and grab a mic

BG Pikanto: "CUT THE MUSIC. As you know, i have lost 2 time in three weeks and that's enough ... So i send a challenge to myself, if i lose tonight, next week, i will give a title shot ... But not a simple title shot, it will be a fatal four way match, I will give a title shot to three opponents. It's my challenge ... I need this to boost myself and tonight, i will face Prototyper, i hope he's ready because tonight, he will be in hell !! I will made his life a living hell ...
PROTOTYPER, WATCH OUT !! Tonight, I will made my show and you will be my victim."

Madden appears on the tron

Madden: Hold on big boy, you can't decide of the next show, this is my show and not your !! So you wrestle tonight against The Prototyper and if you lose, next time, I will chose a match and an opponent for your title !! So get out of my ring and be ready for your match tonight !

The tron turn off

BG Pikanto leaves the ring but the two wrestlers stay on the mat ...

Last edited by BG Pikanto on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

The BG SHOW  Empty Re: The BG SHOW

Post  Cykill Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 am

First off, you don't rank as beginning of show this week my friend. Second your demanding something we don't have, a four way fight. So change that and we can leave the after sam power, justin sneak attack
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  BG Pikanto Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 am

Is it better ?
BG Pikanto
BG Pikanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content