The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get those RP's flowing guys

5 posters

Go down

Get those RP's flowing guys Empty Get those RP's flowing guys

Post  Cykill Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:56 am

This is an open challenge to every member of TWC. The more you RP, the better our shows will become. Without the fire of words to spur us on, we can't in good conscious put out a 100% in RP work. This is why I am challenging every member to RP your hearts out about opponents, feuds and sneak attacks. Every show should be choke full of violence and mayhem, but from what I'm seeing, or should I say, NOT SEEING are those RP's The more you RP the more your chances of fighting and going for titles. The less you write, the quicker your chances of getting dismissed from the fed. So look at the forum roster and see who is closest to you in level and WS and talk with them about feuds, alliances and such. the more active you are the better for all of us here in the fed.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Get those RP's flowing guys Empty Re: Get those RP's flowing guys

Post  Scar Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:12 am

And remember guys it could be an RP about anything really. It could be an interview or an arrival of your character. Maybe you have a story to tell or something to prove in the fed or possibly you know you are the next big thing to hit TWC and you want the world to know it.

YOUR IMAGINATION IS ALL THAT HOLDS YOU BACK. If you can think it you can more than likely RP about it.

And if I can throw an RP together while making fed cards and designs as well as getting the shows ready and working 10 hour nights than i'm sure all you guys can throw together a little RP to fill the blanks.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sommerlund Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:54 am

I think you guys could use a RPing guide around here, for those who aren't too familiar with them. You could even use the old BWB one or write up one of your own!

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah Cykill put up one that explains everything expected in RPs.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  madden Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

We already have it on this board. It's called RP Standards for Fed. Open the post below this one and it explains it all in DETAIL. It just goes to show you nobody is reading these damned boards. In fact it is already a sticky, has been since first week
madden
madden

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Terror Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Gee guys I do like to touch balls Razz
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content