The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assault in the First

Go down

Assault in the First Empty Assault in the First

Post  Cykill Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 am

POW
Cykill: You frigging deserve this for what you did to me last season Bro!!!
Cykill steps back from Madden and grabs a chair and slams it over Madden's head, forcing madden to the floor. Suddenly, the door to the office swings open loudly as the Biker Brothers security force comes in and tries tackling Cykill. One by one, Cykill tosses them aside as he makes his way towards Madden again to hit him again. Unbeknownst to Cykill, Madden has gotten his second wind and twists from his kneeling position to slam a big fist up into Cykill's jaw. Cykill staggers backwards from the blow as Madden stands and charges Cykill with a Devastating Madden Kill shot, sending Cykill over the desk and falling to the floor behind it.
Madden: Now!!! It's my turn cockroach to give you a long overdue beating. You've been running around here like you owned the damned place and I'm tired of it!!!
Madden slides over the desk top and lands hard on Cykill's chest, hands wrapping around Cykill's throat to choke the life from him. In between chokes, he lifts Cykill's head and slams it back down on the floor to daze and incapacitate him. The security squad rushes around the desk to separate their Brothers. By shear force, they get Madden pulled off Cykill, who surprisingly still has a bit of fight left in him for one last punch before they are totally separated. The security force pulls Madden around the desk again.
Madden: Get ready maggot!!! Tonight we're going to finish this fight in the ring
Cykill: Fine by me, BRO!!! Tonight I'll get the chance to leave my mark all over your body, AGAIN, just like Times Square. HA HA HA HA HA
Madden's anger rises again and he tries getting at Cykill with a look of total annihilation and rage in his eyes as Cykill walks around the guarded desk and walks right out the door, cackling like a madman without further incident. As the security holds Madden at bay, the rage can be seen by everyone as he faces the door and the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum