The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge or QUIT!

Go down

Challenge or QUIT! Empty Challenge or QUIT!

Post  Djorkaeff Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:11 am

The lights go out and Djorkaeffs music starts playing and the crowd gets ecstatic!!!Djorkaeff makes an appearence and applauds towards the crowd and gets even more phsyched.Holding a microfone in his hand Djorkaeff seems to be having something to say to the TWC Universe.

Djorkaeff:May i have your attention please i have something really important to say...

The crowd silences for a moment.

Djorkaeff:I have been wrestling for a really really long time and i have been in this federetion from pretty much its foundation.At first everything was as i expected top wrestlers having breathtaking matches,people that at the time were way stronger than me,me having tough times trying to to make my way in this busines making dreams to become the top wrestler in the federation,but with the passing of time most of these top wrestlers either ended their ilustrious careers either deceided to change their federetion to try and pursue their luck elswhere.
People came and went,beat me or got beaten by me etc etc,and in this past season i trully dominated this federation with an unprecedented undefeated streak which nobody even came close to break!

The crowd agrees with what Djorkaeff's saying.

Djorkaeff:So what i am trying to say is that i have become what i dreamed about when i first started,and don't get me wrong i am not trying to be arrogant but facts are facts and last seasons record proves what i am saying.And now to the chase i want competition i want a challenge i want somebody that isn't going to lose in a matter of two minutes...Yes i am talking to each and every member of the wrestling business i want somebody to challenge me and try and beat me!Oh and by the way GMs this is also a message to you too if you don't find me a worthy opponent I WILL QUIT this federation...You have been warned!

The crowd doesn't believe what they just heard.

Djorkaeff:So to my opponent for tonight...hmm i see it's a new guy so probably the GMs knew what was lacking and i applaud the effort.Get this Alamid i don't know what your deal is but you must know that at your debut you are going against the best in this federation,some may find this an honor some may cower and paralyze the moment they enter the ring,so what i am trying to say is that i want you to bring your A game to this match!Let's get this match on the road.

PS: since there is a pushback there will be more added later this week.
ps2:i added another paragraph so i think it's enough for this week. but this 25 line thing ain't gonna work if we don't get 20 ppl to rp...i am sorry to say this but things aren't looking good.
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down