The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden's Dilemma

Go down

Madden's Dilemma Empty Madden's Dilemma

Post  Cykill Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 am

Madden is in his office pacing back and forth running his hands thru his hair as Cykill sits on the couch with a cast on his hand
Madden: Of all the asinine stunts, going and breaking your hand. I can't let you go out there tonight and fight
Cykill: The anger I have built up right now is due to you anyway, so shut your trap!!! If you didn't set up that stipulation Wednesday, I wouldn't even be in this situation. Whatever made you think up that garbage, that ass hasn't proven anything to anybody. Hell, He lost to DJ who in my eyes is a better choice for a contender than Nightmare.
Madden: Seriously!! In all good conscious I can't let you go out there
Cykill: The medics gave me some Vicodin and I'm not feeling anything in my hand. So I am going out there and fulfill me obligation. But once that's done, I'm coming back and we are going to have some words, you hear me Bro?
With a look of frustration ans surprise, Madden nods his head affirmative as the camera goes black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down