The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pre-emptive strike

Go down

A Pre-emptive strike  Empty A Pre-emptive strike

Post  Keith Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am

Djorkaeff is seen walking around backstage, apparently warming up for the new tournament that has started up. A man dressed all in black is seen in the shadows stalking Djorkaeff. Djorkaeff turns and sees the intruder.
DJ: What the--
The man in black attacks, rushing Djorkaeff and booting him in the gut. Djorkaeff doubles over in pain and is lifted up in a powerbomb position by the man in black, who then slams him to the ground and takes hold of his legs. Turning Djorkaeff over, the assailant locks in a cloverleaf-like maneuver and stretches Djorkaeff out until a small snap is heard in the knee of Djorkaeff. A grunt of approval emanates from the masked attacker and he lets go of Djorkaeff's legs.
Man-in-black: Let's see you win that tournament now.
The voice is oddly familiar and the crowd is left to speculate the attacker's identity as he walks away and the 'tron fades to black.

OOC: If I made any mistakes or if anyone thinks something should be changed than please let me know so that I may make this role-play as good as it can be. I hope this is acceptable enough to DJ, Madden and Cykill.

Keith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum