The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djorkaeff Earns His Colors 10/13

2 posters

Go down

Djorkaeff Earns His Colors 10/13 Empty Djorkaeff Earns His Colors 10/13

Post  Cykill Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:06 am

Rhonda is in the office of the GM, Madden with Cykill, Schizio and a host of other Bikers from the gang to celebrate the Patching of Djorkaeff for his beating of the Nightmare at Sunday nights Clinic show
Madden: BROTHERS!!! It is my pleasure to introduce Dj as a new member of the Biker Brothers. Djorkaeff, you've been a loyal and steady member of the federation and with unerring confidence, taken on everybody in the fed and beaten them soundly. So after Sundays show, my brothers and I sat down and decided to forgo the formal initiation ceremonies and offer you your colors as the newest member of the Biker Brother organization.
Cykill spreads open a vest for Madden to take and helps Dj put the colors on. Once the vest is on, each member in turn steps up to Dj and gives him a manly hug and offers them there "BROTHER" to him
Rhonda: Djorkaeff, How does it feel to be part of the elite here in the federation?
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Djorkaeff Earns His Colors 10/13 Empty Re: Djorkaeff Earns His Colors 10/13

Post  Djorkaeff Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:18 am

Djorkaeff:Well what can i say the feelings are mixed, i mean i wasn't really expecting that i would get an offer from you guys you seemed pretty powerful as a group and i didn't thought that you need more people in your group,but now that you have me onboard i think that we will be the most dominating entity in the industry.So Brothers what are our goals as of this moment forward.
Madden: As of now, just enjoy the freedom of having your back covered and the world at your feet. But talking about strategy around the cameras isn't going to happen. Just rest assured that I have been listening to you and your needs and my brother Cykill and myself have been looking for that which you seek. So why don't we have a sit down without the cameras and hash out some more details for your future?
Djorkaeff: OK, Fair enough.
Madden: Ok, Rhonda. If you wouldn't mind, we have a show to put on here.
Rhonda lowers her mic and the camera shut oiff
Djorkaeff
Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down