The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Pit!!

4 posters

Go down

The Forest Pit!! Empty The Forest Pit!!

Post  A.J White Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am

The Forest Pit!! Countr10

State of Massachussets By the dropkick murphys begins to play and fireworks go off in every direction. Kwame Sakoy drives out into the Arena in A.J Whites old truck. He has obviously never driven before and is being very cautous. He pulls up to the ring and takes out all of the old props and begins to set them up. He then stops and picks up a microphone.

Kwame: Im sorry everyone but this just doesnt feel right...

Kwame returns the old props to the truck and reverses very slowly backstage.

Then A new poster is shown On the Titantron

The Forest Pit!! Forest12

All of the lights in the Arena turn from Brown and Orange to Green And Land of Confusion by Phil Collins begins to play. Vines are released from the top of the arena and hang down into the ring. 2 Green fireballs are shot from the entrance ramp and Kwame Sakoy appears Pulling a very large cart behind him. It is full of new props. He gets to the ring and sets up 4 fake trees at the corners of the ring. He hes Tree stumps instead of chairs and He hangs fake vines from tree to tree. He takes a bucket of rocks and pours them all over the ring floor, And inserts a few plants around the ring. The whole ring looks like a jungle now. Kwame picks up the microphone again.

Kwame: Thats better. Welcome to my personal tribute to my mentor, A.J White. The Forest Pit!

The crowd erupts into cheers.

Kwame: If things get out of hand then I am prepared. I have ALL my weapons under the ring so guests, Dont try anything stupid! Or else this may happen to you!

The Titantron shows the clips of Kwame getting vengeance on Asmodai. Including running him over with his own car.

Kwame: Before I bring my guest out I would like to adress this. See, He was one of A.J Whites attackers. I have determined that there were many. He was the only one I have been able to Identify. This is a warning to all of his attackers. Beware, And pray I dont find you. For if I do, I will end your career!

Kwame looks at the camera with an intense look on his face. Then all of the sudden he cheers up.

Kwame: Now! I would like to introduce my guest for tonight...
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

The Forest Pit!! Empty Re: The Forest Pit!!

Post  Chronic Jay Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 am

Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers play as the crowd cheers. Chronic Jay walks out, free of the rope he was tied with and his head bandaged from when Madden used his Madden Kill shot. He moves in inbetween the ropes and approaches Kwame before shaking his hand as the music fades.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Kwame: Welcome Cronic Jay to the first Edition of The Forest Pit!! Its always nice to have a guest who doesnt hate my guts.

Kwame motions for Cronic Jay to sit down

Ooc: Any specific questions you want asked??
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

((OOC: Any kind of question))

Chronic Jay: Glad to be here.
He takes a seat before looking back to Kwame.
So, anything in particular you want to ask?
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 am

The rp was already used in Wednesdays show. I needed a filler and added what was there and embellished a bit at the end. Redo a new forest where Chronic is OK and he can answer your questions about his collapse.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Kwame: Yes, I actually do have something. The other night you were attacked by Keith Cordell, Do you have anything to say to him?
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 pm

yay, I'm in the role-play!

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:33 am

Chronic Jay: I do Kwame. He made a mistake in attacking me. I'm actually quite a mellow guy, but once something like that happens whoever did it has my complete attention, which is never a good thing. I'm going to pay Keith back for that ten fold.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Kwame: Ah, So tell me Jay, How are you feeling about this tournament?
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Jay: Like I told Rhonda earlier, I'm surprised as anyone else is that I'm in the tournament. You would think after what I've done, Madden would of kept me from the belt. But I'm not about to complain. And the fact my match is against Keith will make this all the more sweeter if I win. But I also noticed your in the tournament as well Kwame.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Chronic Jay wrote:.
Chronic Jay: I do Kwame. He made a mistake in attacking me. I'm actually quite a mellow guy, but once something like that happens whoever did it has my complete attention, which is never a good thing. I'm going to pay Keith back for that ten fold.

Sad this scares me

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Kwame:Yes, Well I was. I lost to night Virus. SO I am no longer in the tournament myself. But I am okay with that, For now there are no distractions. I can finally dig deep into finding out who the leader of the pack that attacked A.J White was. You wouldnt happen to have seen anyone acting suspicious have you?
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Chronic Jay: Can't say that I have. Been too busy focusing on my own career to worry about anyone else. But if I do see or hear anything suspicious about what happened to AJ, you'd be the first to know.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Kwame: Thank you Jay.

OOC: Keith, or someone who would like to be an attacker, Would u like to enter the RP?
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:34 pm

an attacker as in "gets raped by a zande warrior attacker"? I'll pass on that one, unless you mean I get too come into the ring and get SINNful with you guys...

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Keith wrote:an attacker as in "gets raped by a zande warrior attacker"? I'll pass on that one, unless you mean I get too come into the ring and get SINNful with you guys...

I think the second option is EXACTLY what he means.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

I hope so, I don't want to get stabbed by Kwame's plaything's...I'll post one tomarrow. no more time today

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 pm

'The beautiful People' by Marilyn Manson plays and Keith Cordell comes walking out from the back holding something behind him. Chronic jay climbs down from the ring and begins walking quickly towards The "Nice guy". Quickly Keith reveals what was behind his back and hits Chronic jay with it. The weapon is a chair wrapped in barbed wire! Keith beats Jay with the weapon until Kwame jumps down to stop Keith.
Kwame: Stop it! I thought you were a nice guy Keith!
Keith picks up a mic.
KC: Maybe I was, once.
Keith then brains Kwame with the barbed-wire chair. Approaching Kwame's body Keith bends down and speaks into the mic.
KC: You want to know who attacked your friend A.J.? Huh Kwame?! Do ya!? Well I got an interesting story for you buddy, come find me and maybe i'll tell it to you.
Keith then leaves the arena leaving everyone stunned.

OOC: I hope this is ok guys, and A.j. we need to talk about a feud I have in mind

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

I'm wondering if anybody is even reading this stuff. The fight between Chronic and Keith is over and we are in the finals with Night Virus and whoever at this point, so this WHOLE thing is useless and can't be used since it's out of context
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

lol, fail? btw, i'm facing night virus

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Uhhhm :/ What exactly happened in the show???
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:41 pm

no idea, but I lost Sad

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum