The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cykill Speaks His Mind

Go down

Cykill Speaks His Mind Empty Cykill Speaks His Mind

Post  Cykill Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 am

Rhonda is in the locker room with Cykill, who is preparing for his upcoming tag fight later in the evening.
Rhonda: Cykill!!, Tonight you and your brother Madden face off against The Bounty Hunter and The Nightmare. What are your thoughts on this unlikely team-up?
Cykill: To be honest, I don't know what to think about them. They come from two opposite backgrounds. Ones a face and the other is a heel. So for all I know, this unusual dynamic might be helpful for them in it's intricate diversity. But from long experience, I've seen these guys one on one and they didn't have the stuff to take on either me or Madden, so it's a toss-up as to how this fight will come out.
Rhonda has a puzzled look on her face from that response and decides to probe further
Rhonda: That sounds a little like... concern in your voice? Your always so confident in your talks that your making me wonder if maybe your a little worried that...
Cykill: Hold it right there Darlin'. Considering all the garbage that has come down since the start of the season, the Mayhem title getting ripped off and then this totally unlikely tag team of Bounty Hunter and Nightmare, we've had to rethink our strategy a little and it's just given us a little more time to pause and think of how to deal with this rowdy group of misfits. Considering the Biker Brothers are the largest misfits to ever set foot in the ring in many years. The one main constant is that us Bikers DON'T BACK DOWN from ANYBODY. So, Nightmare, Bounty Hunter, get ready to feel a lot of pain and a lot of blood because we are coming for you, not you coming at us.
Cykill uses his hand to shew away Rhonda and the cameraman as he goes back to his warm-up regime
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down