The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A not so nice thing to do

2 posters

Go down

A not so nice thing to do Empty A not so nice thing to do

Post  Keith Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Chronic jay is seen walking down a hallway towards the locker room when a man dressed in black attacks him from behind. Knocking Jay to the ground, the man in black begins stomping a mud hole into him. When the man is finished he bends over and picks up the Mayhem title and drapes it over shoulder. The man pulls off the mask he had been wearing and reveals himself to be none other than Keith Cordell. The crowd is in shock as Keith smiles coldly and walks away and shortly "The Beautiful people" by Marilyn Manson is heard over the speaker system as Keith Cordell emerges from the back and heads down to the ring while holding the title.
KC: I told you so, didn't I? I warned you all, I told you that I would no longer stand for being made fun of and not taken seriously by any of you! And look what I have! The Mayhem title is MINE! Chronic Jay, if you can hear me from back there, I want you to try to get this back. If you can.
The crowd is in shock of the new attitude emanating from The "Nice guy". Keith begins to speak again but instead drops the mic to the mat and leaves to the music of "The Beautiful people".

OOC: I hope this satisfactory, or even usable. Let me know

Keith

Back to top Go down

A not so nice thing to do Empty Re: A not so nice thing to do

Post  Cykill Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 am

Very acceptable, nicely done
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

A not so nice thing to do Empty Re: A not so nice thing to do

Post  Keith Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

thank you