The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking to the crowd

Go down

Talking to the crowd Empty Talking to the crowd

Post  Chronic Jay Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

((OOC: Start of the show))

Chronic Jay's face appears on the Tron, the crowd cheering at the image.
Chronic Jay: Hello Wrestling Clinic. Sorry that I can't be there this week. But I figured some certain someones backstage needed to cool down before they did something they'll regret. And don't worry,
He reaches down off camera and pulls up the Mayhem title as the fans cheer.
I got this to keep me company. Ain't my fault someone forgot to pay the guards during the off season and a certain someone didn't lock the cabinet the belt was kept in. Truth be told Madden, you didn't know it was missing until I showed it off on Sunday's show. Proves how much you forgot about it. And Cykill, no offense to your intelligence or anything personal, but did you really think I would keep the title in the briefcase after I already showed it to the world? Madden, I know you're angry at what I did,
He places the belt down beside him.
but I knew you would of done the same if it was you in my shoes. But I will make this offer, I will return the Mayhem championship to you on one condition. I want in on what you have planned for it. I don't want a reply right away, wait until the end of the show to make your decision.
The feed cuts off as the first match starts.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum