The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Hunt Begin 9/26

Go down

Let the Hunt Begin 9/26 Empty Let the Hunt Begin 9/26

Post  Cykill Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:18 am

Cykill is in Madden's office listening to an angry tirade that slowly makes Cykill's blood boil. Out of anger, Cykill slams his open can of beer against the wall.
Madden: Do you believe the balls of that punk Chronic Jay? During the off season, that thief was in the arena, more than likely using the gym facilities. You know the way we work around here in the off season. Somehow he did some sneak thievery and found the Mayhem Title that was in my file cabinet. The one thing I hate more than a thief is a thief who steals from me!!!
Cykill: I hear ya Bro!!! It was bad enough that the title was vacated by a useless bum after he begged for the shot. But as far as I'm concerned, you let that title go by the wayside.
Madden: Whoa Cyk!!! Are you listening to yourself. You should know I make plans within plans and they are always taken care of eventually. I had every intention that it would be reinstated at some time. But due to Chronic stealing that belt, he is forcing me to take immediate action. So I need you to do your thing and get that case back to me ASAP.
Cykill: What am I, your damned lapdog or something? Send out your security to grab the case!!!
Madden gives a deep sigh before he continues talking
Madden: Well, there are two reasons why I'm asking you to do this. The first thing might have slipped your mind on this, my office is always locked and we always have a contingent of security in the building, who I might say dropped the ball big time here since it was stolen from my office cabinet. Second, I'm asking you because of your background and abilities which I want you to use to your most violent tendencies. I want this cockroach stomped on HARD!!!
Cykill's angry demeanor changes as a huge smile crosses his face
Cykill: Are we talking extreme prejudice here?
Madden's face turns to a smile at those words
Madden: YES I AM!!! Get that thief!!!
Cykill gets up out of his chair forcefully and storms out of the office with a purpose as the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum