The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old made new

4 posters

Go down

Old made new Empty Old made new

Post  Chronic Jay Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 pm

((OOC: Hope madden doesn't mind if I revive one of the 2 other championships as they have not been used in a long time. If he does mind, I'll erase this post and move on))

Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers play. The crowd cheers as Chronic Jay walks out, a smile on his face and a steel breifcase in one hand. He gets into the ring and motions for a mic.
Chronic Jay: Alright alright, cut the music.
The music comes to an end as the cheers die down.
How's eveyone feeling tonight?!
The crowd cheer in response.
Yeah! First Clinic of the new season! Seen we got some new guys joining us this time, something starting backstage, Kwame taking out Asmodai in brutal fashion, me and sam_power once again fighting to a draw and it's still the start of the season!
The crowd cheer at the mention of events that happened Wednesday.
But's that not why I'm out here. This
He raises the steel breifcase up by the handle.
is why I'm out here. As you all know, the Wrestling Clinic currently has the 24/7 title, currently held by BG Pikanto, and the TWC Championship, held by Cykill. But what some of you don't know or forgotten is that T.W.C had two other titles as well. No one knows what happened to them because their only holders left the company some time ago. However, I took it upon myself to bring one of them back.
Chronic Jay sets the briefcase down and opens it before pulling a title belt out. He then holds it over his head to allow the crowd to see it.
What you're all looking at is the TWC's Mayhem Championship. As of now, it was abandonded when the last champion left, leaving this title vacant. I guess it became forgotten when madden was named the new General Manager. And seeing as no one is going to claim it, I might as well hang on to it until our G.M makes a decision.
Chronic Jay rolls under the ropes and walks up the stage, hanging the title on his right shoulder as he exits.

Last edited by Chronic Jay on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing Title's name)
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Old made new Empty Re: Old made new

Post  Cykill Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 am

Good concept, wrong title. We haven't forgotten about them, it's just that not many people here are willing to step up and RP for title fights. My brother and I are considering opening a tourney for all fed members to compete for the Mayhem title. It will be a pull a name tourney. We will write names down and then those two will fight for the shot. So the tourney is open to ALL levels.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 pm

this sounds sexy, count me in

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Jay Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 am

There, post's been edited for the title's correct name.
Chronic Jay
Chronic Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 pm

dont count me in tournament i will prefer ur tittle cykill Razz Razz
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content