The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prototyper's gimmick

Go down

Prototyper's gimmick Empty Prototyper's gimmick

Post  Prototyper Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Yo you guyz!!!
Actually i am in the fed for a long, long time, but when GM send me an invitation i was about to end the playing in this game... but now I am back, and I promise i will try to make this fed the best Very Happy
about Prototyper...
Prototyper is a man who loves to fight, and interact with the crowd, he loves to taunt and to make effective moves; usually high-risk, top rope moves... He is a speed clas, but he also have a lot of strenght, which makes him a Prototype Razz He is Face, but can be a Twineer too; when someone will piss him of he is very, very brutal...
Taunts:
"I will strike" : first he spreads his arms outside for a second an then points his opponent
"I'm the best": cuts the air with both arms spreading them outside, and then spins them and stand in pose similar to the Randy Orton trademark pose
"Spring off":after hitting opponent and landing on the ground makes a move like Shawn Michaels...
Trademarks:
Protosault - splitted leg moonsault
Protokick - modified shuffle side kick
Protoplex - modified suplex
Finishers:
Sudden Strike:Direct damage: Jumps and catches his opponenet like to cutter and then strikes to the head with the knees
Protolock: submission: crosses opponent's legs and locks then whith his own, and then lock opponent head in dragon sleeper, and start lifting him up giving the pressure to the legs and to the head and neck

Prototyper

Location : BiaƂystok/Poland/Europ/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way

Back to top Go down