The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet Another Newcomer

2 posters

Go down

Yet Another Newcomer Empty Yet Another Newcomer

Post  Cykill Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:56 am

Rhonda and her cameraman are in the locker room of the TWC Heavyweight Champion, Cykill. Cykill is lounging on a sofa, drinking down a cold beer as Rhonda proceeds to ask him a question
Rhonda: Tonight you face a newcomer to the federation, who is by my standards an enigma. He goes by the initials IKKW. Any thoughts on how you will deal with him in your upcoming match?
Cykill: An enigma, huh!!! I learned from an early age that any puzzle can be solved, given time and the right attack. This guy may go by initials, but from my experience, the only name he will have when I'm done is MUD. Like stomp a mudhole into. I'm tired of being tested by all these wannabe's that my brother sends up against me. I figured he would have gotten the hint that anybody he turns on me usually gets the Hell kicked out of them. HELL, even he found that out last season when I beat him for this, the Heavyweight Title
Cykill grabs the title belt and rests it across his chest before he speaks again as he strokes it
Rhonda: Do you have any thoughts on the possible team of The Bounty Hunter and The Nightmare?
Cykill takes a long draw on his beer before he starts laughing out loud
Cykill: Talk about a pair of mismatched jamokes. They are diametrically opposed to each other from the start. The Bounty Hunter is a good guy and The Nightmare is a wannabe bad guy. As far as I'm concerned, they have to find that middle ground before they even attempt to take us Bikers on. Without the proper mind set, they will never co-exist as a force of nature like us Biker Brothers, we all have it in our minds that we will never surrender and that team work comes from wanting the same things in life. Until they answer that riddle, they haven't a chance.
Rhonda contemplates those words as the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Newcomer Empty Re: Yet Another Newcomer

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 am

.Cykill: Talk about a pair of mismatched jamokes. They are diametrically opposed to each other from the start. The Bounty Hunter is a good guy and The Nightmare is a wannabe bad guy. As far as I'm concerned, they have to find that middle ground before they even attempt to take us Bikers on. Without the proper mind set, they will never co-exist as a force of nature like us Biker Brothers, we all have it in our minds that we will never surrender and that team work comes from wanting the same things in life. Until they answer that riddle, they haven't a chance.
._________________________________________________
THE NIGHTMARE interrupts the two hold the hand of Rhonda and turns the mic towards himself.
THE NIGHTMARE : Cykill you say you biker boys have set their mind you will never surrender. You made me laugh on that you because I and The Bounty hunter If we two form a tag team then we also have a mind set. The destruction of Biker boys.
THE NIGHTMARE leaves the place having a grin on his face leaving Cykill a little nervous.
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum