The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Old, Something New 9/22

Go down

Something Old, Something New 9/22 Empty Something Old, Something New 9/22

Post  Cykill Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 am

Rhonda is in the back stage area by the remote truck, when she see's Voltzandre storming out of the arena locker room with his bag, heading towards his car. He pop's the trunk and slams his gear into it and slams the hood shut. As he is making his way to the driver side door, Rhonda grabs him for a quick interview
Rhonda: Voltzandre!! Congrats on your win tonight.
Voltzandre turns to Rhonda with a look of hatred and contempt that it shivers her to the bone. He looks her in the eye's and says
Voltzandre: Congratulations for what? Taking on another no name in the federation in a warm-up match. I'm sick and tired of not being taken seriously around here that as of tonight, I QUIT!!!
Voltzandre turns and opens his car door and gets in, revving the engine to life violently. Rhonda fearing for her life takes cover before he drops the car into gear and roars out of the parking area towards the ramp outside. On his way up the ramp, Voltzandre nearly hits Cykill who is making his way down the ramp into the arena on his new motorcycle. Cykill swerves to avoid the car and makes his way into the parking garage and parks his bike. He see's Rhonda emerging from behind some cars.
Cykill: What the Hell was that all about???
Rhonda: That was Voltzandre. He just quit due to not being taken seriously here in the fed and something about being in a warm-up match.
Cykill's face turns into a broad smile and he laughs audibly
Cykill: It doesn't surprise me in the least. But what bothers me is that when he lost that albatross from around his neck, Arctic Terror, He was actually winning in his fights. I had high hopes that he would really become a driving force here in the fed. But to quit like this, I guess he didn't have the guts I thought he would. I guess now I need to find a new joke to work on. There's no more A.A.T.O. Ding Dong the Outhouse Boys are Dead.
Rhonda: That may be true. But I think you might wait on the celebration until I tell you that tonight, an unlikely alliance might have been formed.
Cykill turns to Rhonda with an strange look on his face
Cykill: Yeah!!! And who might that be? Not that it matters. The Biker Brothers are the dominant force here in the fed.
Rhonda wavers at first before she says
Rhonda: Well it seems that the Bounty Hunter and The Nightmare will be fighting Sunday to see if they are to become a team against the Biker Brothers
At this news, Cykill tilt's his head back and let's out a gut wrenching laugh that can be heard thru the arena. As the laughter subsides, Cykill looks at Rhonda and says
Cykill: Stop Rhonda, before I pee myself laughing. This should prove very interesting
Cykill can be seen walking out of the parking garage, howling with laughter as the camera fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum