The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros

3 posters

Go down

The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros Empty The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros

Post  The Bounty Hunter Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:10 pm

*The Bounty Hunter enters the arena riding a chopper with Drop The Bombshell by: Powerman 5000 playing in the background, he soon after enters the ring with a mic in his hand*
TBH: Ok I'm gettin real tired of this....BIKER BROS TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOU'VE SCREWED ME OVER. You humiliated my family and scared my wife Cassandra for life. SO YOU KNOW WHAT... I'M DOIN SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Crowd cheers
TBH: So if there is anyone that wants to take out the Biker Bros and start our own rebellion against them COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW
TBH waits for anyone to make their way to the ring

Last edited by Cykill on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for spacing and grammar)
The Bounty Hunter
The Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros Empty Re: The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

THE NIGHTMARE's music plays. The crowd cheers..
THE NIGHTMARE: Bounty Hunter, short pause I am observing you since last season and I realized that you and me are against the same thing.
TBH shakes his head and shows the sign of being agree with THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE: But I do not think that you have what is needed to take out of Biker Boys.
TBH stares at THE NIGHTMARE.
TBH: ____________
THE NIGHTMARE: But you are not what I am looking for.
TBH : Ok, if you think that I dont have what is needed to take out the Biker Boys, then why don't you face me NIGHTMARE, I can play with you blind folded.
THE NIGHTMARE: You sound confident! I will love to trash your confidence with you.

AFTER THE MATCH, Both wrestler have gone through a long fight. It was a close match. THE NIGHTMARE tries to get up after winning the match and stares at TBH after some time he gives his hand to TBH to get up.

TBH or cykill you can edit whtever u want TBH lets begin season with our fight Razz

Biker boys b careful "Night Hunters" in the town Wink

Last edited by Cykill on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for spacing and grammar)
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros Empty Re: The beginning of the rebellion against the biker bros

Post  Cykill Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 am

We will set the fight as you want, but, the outcome is in the games hands, not ours. We don't edit fights, so the last part might need modifying at some point. Otherwise, NICE start.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  THE NIGHTMARE Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm

hmmm lets see
THE NIGHTMARE
THE NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 am

Suddenly the Titantron lights up and Madden is seen with a smile on his face before he speaks
Madden: Whoa there gentlemen and I use that term very loosely. It seems like you both want a piece of us Biker Brothers and that's fine with us. But, from what I'm seeing, there's a bit of animosity between you two and since I'm the GM around here, I think I'll make full use of that and schedule you guys to face off Sunday night in singles action. Maybe after that fight, you might both be on the same page. So as of right now, you can consider yourselves opponents and may the better man win Sunday night.
Madden starts laughing as the Titantron fades to black
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down