The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden's 24/7 Title Bid

2 posters

Go down

Madden's 24/7 Title Bid Empty Madden's 24/7 Title Bid

Post  Cykill Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 am

As Madden and Cykill and their two ladies are making there way to the locker room assigned to them, they see a production manager coming out of their locker room carrying a clip board and some flyers. Madden steps up to the production manager and says
Madden: What are you doing in our locker room without us there?
The production manager is startled at the sight of these two Bikers in front of him and chokes down some saliva in his throat before talking
Production Manager: Since...since nobody answered the door when I knocked, I just went in and hung a flyer on the cork board with an announcement from the GM, The Angel.
Madden: What's the announcement?
Production Manager: All I was told was to notify all the wrestlers in the fed to read the notice and get back to the GM. That's all I was told to say.
Cykill: Well, this better be good.
Cykill opens the door to the locker room and ushers the ladies inside, then follows them along with his brother madden. Kelly, Cykill's lady walks over to the table where there is some fruit laid out for the wrestlers and grabs a peach and starts biting into it. Emmanuelle, madden's lady walks over to the cork board and pulls it off the board and hands it to madden. Madden reads it quick and hands it to his brother Cykill who starts laughing.
Cykill: What do you think bro? You want to go for it for Ha Ha's?
Madden: I'm up for it, but if it comes down to you and me again, I think it would be hard.
Cykill walks over to the table where Kelly is sitting and grabs her and sits in her place and sits her on his lap.
Cykill: Since I have more titles under my belt than you, why don't you go for it and show some of these new guys around here what Madden is all about. Do it in your indominitable style that only madden can do
Madden stare's at Cykill for a second and then looks at his lady and says
Madden: You wait here with Cykill and Kelly and I'll be back in no time.
Emmanuelle: Hurry back babe, I don't want to cramp your brothers style with a third for to long.
Madden and Cykill laugh Loudly as madden steps out the door of the locker room. Once he is out the door, he reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out BLOODLUST, his patented Bullwhip and brass knuckles and begins SNAPPING the whip at anybody who gets in his way down the hall to the GM's Office. In front of the GM's office are a few wrestlers waiting for there turn to talk with the Angel. Madden starts flicking his whip at everybody in the hallway scattering them and pounds on the door to the GM's office.
The Angel: Yeah, who is it?
As madden opens the door, he gives the whip one last snap before entering the office. Once inside, he wraps the whip back into a coil and puts it into his vest again.
Madden: Hey there Angel!!! Not to long to see you again. I just got done reading your notice and I'm here to sign up for the 24/7 Title shot.
The Angel: You are huh!!! What qualifications do you bring to the table to even ask for a title shot in my fed?
Madden: Well, let's see. For starters, as you know in the BWB me and my brother were awarded the Best Tag-Team Champions ever of the fed, besides being awarded the Trophy by our peers in the fed. Next why don't we take a look at the faction war with you and the DK's against Sommerlund's guys, namely the Biker Brothers. I know your thinking what does that have to do with a singles title shot, but I think after all the fighting we have done in that fed, my record should stand alone. Besides, you just had a line-up of guys standing outside your office and I just walked in past them all without any confrontation. That should tell you of the caliber of the talent you have here in the fed, no balls among the lot of them. So what do you say Angel, does that make me worthy enough for you?
The Angel ponders what madden has just said then begins to speak
The Angel: It's nothing personal madden, but I have to put it up in competition, so I will consider your offer very carefully. You'll hear about who my choices are tonight before the matches begin.
Madden stares at The Angel for a few seconds before he walks to the door and opens it. Madden walks out the door and as the door closes, a smile crosses his face as he walks back to his locker room.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Madden's 24/7 Title Bid Empty Re: Madden's 24/7 Title Bid

Post  Scar Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:38 pm

RP Added to show
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down