The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to be back

+2
Voltzandre
Scar
6 posters

Go down

Good to be back Empty Good to be back

Post  Scar Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Hiya all. My name is Tim, i'm 29 from New Zealand, Some of you may know me from BWB and TWC, left the fed 3 months ago had some family things to sort out, but now i'm back and ready to get back into things again. Good to see many familiar people. Cykill, Madden, Arctic and Schizio always good to see you guys oh and you too Voltzandre Razz

Happy to be back at TWC, will need to get back into RPing again, might be rusty after a few months.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Good to be back Empty Re: Good to be back

Post  Voltzandre Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Scar wrote:Hiya all. My name is Tim, i'm 29 from New Zealand, Some of you may know me from BWB and TWC, left the fed 3 months ago had some family things to sort out, but now i'm back and ready to get back into things again. Good to see many familiar people. Cykill, Madden, Arctic and Schizio always good to see you guys oh and you too Voltzandre Razz

Happy to be back at TWC, will need to get back into RPing again, might be rusty after a few months.

lmao i know you missed me alot
Voltzandre
Voltzandre

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Terror Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

didnt think we'd ever see you again man, awesome. Welcome back to the now international TWC. Razz Sweet
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Yeah mate, I was always going to come back to TWC. It's the only place I would feel comfortable being in, after all alot of us go way back Very Happy
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Antary Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 am

hai der scar

Antary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sommerlund Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 am

Omaigawsh, IT'S SCAR!!! Long time no see, buddy Razz
And btw, I never did get the hang of Photobie. Simple frames and pictures are all that I could accomplish Sad
Speaking of pictures... your avatar is wow!! Damn dude. Damn. Razz

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Post  Scar Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey bro, good to see you're still around and kicking. lol I guess Photobie, like photoshop takes certain people to get the hang of it. I thought I needed some more polished as my avatar, think it worked pretty well. What a suprise to see Sommerlunds name pop up again Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngel Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

good to see you back scar buddy, im still watching the shows guys, you guys are doing a great job

TheAngel
Admin

https://thewrestlingclinic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sommerlund Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 am

I check in every once in a while to see how these folks are doing... check in to BWB's forum once in a while too to see how many noobs have signed up without realizing that it's not an e-fed.

Sommerlund

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down