The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preston Jordan Brewer

2 posters

Go down

Preston Jordan Brewer Empty Preston Jordan Brewer

Post  Preston Jordan Brewer Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 pm

PRESTON JORDAN BREWER
Preston Jordan Brewer Be953a22
Name: Preston Jordan Brewer
Nicknames: "PJ", "His Wrestleness" "Chicago's Favorite Son" "Chi-Town's Finest" "The NEW MJ" "Jordan"
Orientation: Tweener
Height: 6'1½"
Weight: 220lbs
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Gimmick: An overlyexcited, at times, Michael Jordan fan. Proud of the fact he is from Chicago and believes it is the greatest city on earth. Believes that he is and has to be as great as Michael Jordan. Sometimes get extremely cocky because of his "believed" greatness, so far that he uses variations of MJ's nicknames. Most of the time PJ will follow the rules believing it is the only way to make sure he is truly the best.
Finishing Moves: Brewing Up Trouble (Vertebreaker)

Video:

Eh, started making this awhile ago when I've had free time on my hands for whenever I ended up joining a fed.

Biography:
Preston Jordan Brewer was born and raised in Chicago, IL, during the Jordan Era. PJ's middle name, Jordan is after Michael Jordan, since his parents were such huge fans of Jordan, and because of their love for Jordan, PJ also had the same, if not more love and aspiration to be like Jordan. PJ grew up in an average life in the suburbs of Chicago living with both his parents watching Michael Jordan, with little PJ playing basketball wanting to be like Mike. That was until the 1994-1995 season when MJ decided to retire, his whole family was in a shock, like the rest of Chicago and since their favorite player was gone they soon faded out of basketball. During this time the family discovered wrestling, which filled a void for MJ. The family soon began watching wrestling all the time and that then became PJ's new love. Right then and there he decided he wanted to wrestle instead of playing basketball, still feeling the effects of MJ's disappearance. That wasn't the end of it though, when MJ did return PJ and his family began to watch basketball again, along with wrestling and PJ wanted to play both sports now. Years passed by and PJ was finally left with a decision try and play basketball or try to become a wrestler. As you can see PJ chose wrestling deciding that he would open up a new avenue in Chicago, Michael Jordan opened up and revolutionized basketball and PJ would truly welcome Chicago to wrestling and revolutionize it. So right here and now is where his journey begins, in TWC.
Preston Jordan Brewer
Preston Jordan Brewer

Back to top Go down

Preston Jordan Brewer Empty Re: Preston Jordan Brewer

Post  Scar Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm

lol you are a female, Long ass name and 6'1 1/2. Just like a chick to be difficult Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post  Preston Jordan Brewer Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Haha, well I had a short name in the past so I thought I'd make it a long name this time just to change it up hqhq. Don't start with me about the height that 1/2 is very, very important Razz
Preston Jordan Brewer
Preston Jordan Brewer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down