The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Nice Guy" Keith Cordell

Go down

"Nice Guy" Keith Cordell Empty "Nice Guy" Keith Cordell

Post  Keith Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 am

Name: "Nice guy" Keith Cordell

Height: 6'3

Weight: 245 lbs.

Hometown: Cedar Park, Texas, USA

Finishers:

"Nice guy" Keith Cordell picks the opponent up to a crossbody position and screams to the crowd
he then does a backflip while holding his rival and lands on top og him pinning him executing a devastating Killocity

"Nice guy" Keith Cordell irish whips his rival into the ropes and waits for him to come back
Keith catches his opponent and lifts him to his shoulder and then drops him on his head executing a devastating Nice Guy's Nice Driver

"Nice guy" Keith Cordell grabs the feet of his opponent and sets them into a sharpshooter-esq position
he then sets his right knee into the opponents back and rolls onto his own back stretching his opponent executing a devastating Pains Of A Nice Guy

Trademarks:
Dusty Elbow Drop
Modified Lariat
Modified Polish Hammer

Taunts:

"Nice guy" Keith Cordell Cracks His Knuckles And Pops His Neck executing An I'm Ready
"Nice guy" Keith Cordell Spreads His Arms Out As The Crowd Applauses executing A Look At Me
"Nice guy" Keith Cordell Raises His Arms And Screams Babyface Fire executing A Babyface Fire

Bio:
Keith Cordell is from a little town in east Texas that is only a little bit north of Austin. Early in his life Keith found he had an immense love for Pro-wrestling that could not be quelled by just being a fan. So he searched for the man Known as Ivan Putski and asked to be trained by him. For months Keith trained until finally, he graduated from the Ivan Putski wrestling Academy. Keith has been nicknamed the "Nice guy" by his peers in the wrestling industry due to his frequent hugging and flamboyant personality. Keith is known for never being rude and will always offer up some kind of Compliment in order to cheer up any ones day.

My pic:
https://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/R%20Images/th_Rico_Constantino.jpg

My theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9cwk1cbd_Q&feature=fvst

Keith

Back to top Go down