The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News and Bad News (Important Read)

4 posters

Go down

Good News and Bad News (Important Read) Empty Good News and Bad News (Important Read)

Post  Cykill Sat May 08, 2010 7:09 am

OK, We have been in contact with the game admins and here is what they told us about the fed turnover. It can be done We have started the procedure and if it goes thru, we will be fast tracked for the turnover as quickly as possible. But like the topic says, there is good news and bad. They have certain criteria that they expect from feds. First off, they look at the numbers that we have doing since we took over. According to them, there ok considering we only had this season to work it since the panic started at the season beginning being closed down and they lost confidence in us to continue. Next they are looking for quality shows, which I believe we have done, and the numbers show that. The last thing and this might be the kick in all your asses, but they look for RP'S. This might be the problem with them according to our source since nobody is RPing. They have been watching the shows since seasons start and they recognize the few RP's that have been added, but they can't carry the whole show. So the bad news is that since you have all been slacking off in the rp's, they might hold that against us. So now the whole thing rests with the admins. And now for some more bad news, if we get the fed, we will be put back to regional status again and have to start from scratch. As a final note, there has only been one other turnover in the game ever, so if we get this we will be second. But we have been getting recommendations from some interesting sources.
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Good News and Bad News (Important Read) Empty Re: Good News and Bad News (Important Read)

Post  A.J White Sat May 08, 2010 9:48 am

I have no problem RPing more Very Happy OH OH WE SHOULD BE CALLED TSF: THE SAUSAGE FEST Very Happy Razz
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Good News and Bad News (Important Read) Empty Re: Good News and Bad News (Important Read)

Post  Arctic Terror Sat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Well they could have told us we needed to rp and we would have, whatever though at least it could happen.
Arctic Terror
Arctic Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Antary Sun May 09, 2010 2:13 am

Cykill wrote: And now for some more bad news, if we get the fed, we will be put back to regional status again and have to start from scratch.
That`s probably the only thing that bothers me, tbh.

Antary

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Sun May 09, 2010 6:56 am

Well, the way I see Ant. You can either suck it up like the rest of us, or leave. At least we will still have the same roster of players. Considering we are only 2 seasons old, and only one rank higher than when we started, it's not that big of a deal
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 am

I have no problems with that either. Lets just do the same thing. RP and move up to National in 1 SEASON!!
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Antary Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

I`m not saying that I`m quitting.

Antary

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed May 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Cykill wrote: if we get the fed, we will be put back to regional status again and have to start from scratch.

GUYS WE ARE STILL NATIONAL!!!
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Cykill Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 am

Further Update
We have been given a few gifts here and we should appreciate that. Yes, we are still National!!! They didn't put us back to regional as first reported. Next, I am working with BG to get us all fed cards, so when we have the right scheme for the cards, we will mass produce them for the shows. We are also in the process of renewing contracts, so don't go asking or demanding that we jump. You will all get your contracts for being loyal and staying. Rping is a good way of bettering your perks!!! More to come as we get it
Cykill
Cykill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down