The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things your not allowed to say

2 posters

Go down

things your not allowed to say Empty things your not allowed to say

Post  A.J White Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am

im just wondering... other then swearing is there anything else you are not allowed to say in an rp? for some reason i have the urge to use '' THATS WHAT SHE SAID'' in my next rp but i wont if it will get us in crap Razz
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

things your not allowed to say Empty Re: things your not allowed to say

Post  TheAngel Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 am

Depends on the context and what else is being said around it but i cant see why you cant use it, the main rules are no swearing, speak in english, no wwe, no rascist or homophobic or sexist etc along those lines, ultimately if you post something and it doesnt conform to the rules of the game i wont use it

TheAngel
Admin

https://thewrestlingclinic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 pm

ok, ill remove it if its not allowed
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngel Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 pm

if you want to post it then go for it and then we can make a decision, but it's up to you if you think its risky then don't use it

TheAngel
Admin

https://thewrestlingclinic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm

i might not use it... the only way i will use it is if i win my match which i doubt... so ya i probs wont
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm

they deleted all the old rps Sad but for some reason a couple where randomly in dif topics, i found this rp from when i was still face

A camera slides over the crowd filming them as they sit there looking confused by the fact that nothing seems to be happening, Then ginourmus boom is heard and the whole arena starts shaking

KJ: Holy Jesus what on earth is that

MD: Why would i know, to you im the boring sidekick

KJ: Shut up

the rumbling stops to another silence with more confused audience members until...

this was my entrance music but it didnt copy

A.J White emerges from the backstage area to the sea of cheering fans with his fireworks blaring off, but A.J's hair is straight up, there are holes in his clothes and he seems a bit charred, A.J slaps hands with the fans on his way to the ring, slides in the ring and picks up a microphone, ready to adress the scw universe.

A.J: Hello Misery Fans!

As usual lots of cheers are heard from the audience

A.J: I'm going to get right to the point, You are all wondering what that explosion was right? well im gonna tell you. That was the sound of a memorable moment waiting to happen, THAT was the eruption of new talents here in SCW, That was the sound of a new SCW era, with new stars such as Rave master, Thunder kid, Egnimatic abyss and as much as it kills me to say it, even Johnny Insano...

A mixture of boos for the heels and cheers for the faces are heard

A.J: SPEAKING, of Johnny insano, that bang? really was the sound of over 200 sticks of dynomite strapped to your car going off buddy. Looks like someones taking a cab tonight

A.J pauses

MD: HA he blew up johnny's car!

KJ: How is that funny, thats just rude!

The camera is back on A.J who has somehow gotten a beer in his hand he didnt have 10 seconds ago

A.J: Like i said this is a new era, of explosions and beer, This is the A.J ERA! And nobody is going to ruin all of the fun thats gonna heppen in the A.J era because Johnny, you know that if it wasnt for bunkhouse Joker, your car wouldnt be here for me to blow up, it would be at the hospital because me and killswitch, we were an amazing team, when salvation is together, we are BETTER. Thats right for those who didnt see Last Stand, Im in salvation, and my part of the darkness to take out is Johnny, and hed better be reday because when he walks out here into the A.J Era he will wish he never came to SCWin the first plac-

Enter johnny

this rp was never finished Sad

i might use it but change it up a bit if i find a fued
A.J White
A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down