The Wrestling Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Standards for fed

Go down

RP Standards for fed Empty RP Standards for fed

Post  Scar Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

First off, it is expected of all wrestlers in the federation to RP. If you feel you don't have the skills for this, then read on and LEARN. These are the simple guidelines that we expect from every RPer to follow:

1) Understand what and who you are directing your RP at. Whether it's a sneak attack in the ring, backstage or locker room. ALL RP's have to be in format as we are asking. This makes less work for us VGM's who have to sort thru all the RP's for errors and language which is very strict for us in the GM's office.

2) All RP's usually start with actions like, The Interveiwer is making her way to the locker room for an interveiw with Cykill. All we ask is that you press the style buttons up on the top left of the screen. B for BOLD, I for Italics when doing action segments. Example: The Interveiwer is making her way to the locker room for an interveiw with Cykill. After your paragraph or sentence is finished, depress the B and I buttons to disable them again.

3) In between each action statement, PLEASE press enter to advance and press Period (.), then enter again to advance.

4) When talking, it is adviseable to color your talk in a color which can be found on the toolbar 2 spaces left of the Others button. Choose an appropriate color for your talk segments and be constant throughout your RP. Example: Cykill: I'm going to RIP your head off and feed it to the wolves.. If you have trouble understanding this concept, open the color toolbar and press a color. You will see it displayed as . Move your pointer in between the brackets and then type your message.

5) Again after your talking segemnt is finished, press enter and advance and press period (.) again and enter to advance to the next line.

It's as easy as that. Now I will show you how it should look when it is finished.

The interveiwer is walking down the hall to the locker room of Cykill, followed by the cameraman. They enter the locker room and see Cykill sitting on a chair talking with The Angel about there upcoming match.
Cykill: Ok Angel, how are we going to work this fight tonight?
The Angel: Let's do it old school. You hit me a few times and I'll counter it for a few rounds.

Cykill sits and ponders this idea before he speaks
Cykill: OK. But after a few rounds, we can start in on the hard moves.
The Angel: OK, that sounds cool. See you out there.
The Angel gets up from his chair and walks towards the door to leave. He looks at the interveiwers face and laughs as he walks out the door

Trust me, it's easy to RP and you'll have fun interacting with your opponents this way once you get good at it.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down